The integration between Boxzooka and Loop is a two-way integration that creates returns within Boxzooka, when a return is initiated in Loop, then processes or flags returns based on items received by Boxzooka.
- Boxzooka has built and maintains this integration, that is available on our Plus plan with API access
- This integration will create an RMA in Boxzooka, each time a return is submitted in Loop
How it works
This integration leverages Loop’s Warehouse API to pull ASN data on a recurring basis, using it to create RMAs within Boxzooka.
When items return to the warehouse and an item receipt is created within Boxzooka, the integration again leverages the Warehouse API to trigger a process or flag event.
- This integration does not leverage a plug-and-play template and will require development for each instance
- To qualify, your warehouse must be integrated with Boxzooka in the following fashion:
- ASN created in warehouse upon creation of RMA in Boxzooka
- Receipt is recorded against the RMA in Boxzooka
- Customer submits return to Loop
- Recurring ASN pull captures all returns
- RMA is created in Boxzooka with data from ASN
- Warehouse receives return package, creates item receipt within Boxzooka
- Integration leverages Warehouse API to Process or Flag return based on receipt criteria
- RMA is closed in Boxzooka
- Returns are not approved automatically, so Boxzooka merchants will have to approve returns through Processing Events or by manually selecting Process Return within the Loop Admin
- Return is complete
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Boxzooka, with collaboration from the Loop team. The timeline is 3-4 weeks from kickoff with Loop
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all! Loop & Boxzooka will take care of this integration for you.
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact email@example.com or your Onboarding/Account Manager
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.