Ruby Has Integration
The integration between Ruby Has and Loop is a one-way integration that creates return records (ASN or RA) within Ruby Has, when a return is initiated in Loop.
- Ruby Has has built and maintains this integration. It is available on our Plus plan with API / Webhook access or Add-on Integrations
How It Works
This integration leverages Loop’s Warehouse API to pull ASN data on a recurring basis, using it to create RMAs within Ruby Has.
- This integration does not leverage a plug-and-play template and will require development for each instance
- Customer submits return to Loop
- Loop webhook is fired
- RMA is created in Ruby Has with data from webhook
- Returns are not approved automatically, so Ruby Has merchants will have to approve returns through Processing Events or by manually selecting Process Return within the Loop Admin
- Return is complete
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Ruby Has, with collaboration from the Loop team. The timeline is 1-2 weeks from kickoff with Loop.
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all! Loop & Ruby Has will take care of this integration for you.
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Onboarding/Account Manager.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any additional questions.