Ruby Has Integration
The integration between Ruby Has and Loop is a one-way integration that creates return records (ASN or RA) within Ruby Has, when a return is initiated in Loop.
- Ruby Has has built and maintains this integration, that is available on our Plus plan with API access
How it works
This integration leverages Loop’s Warehouse API to pull ASN data on a recurring basis, using it to create RMAs within Ruby Has.
- This integration does not leverage a plug-and-play template and will require development for each instance
- Customer submits return to Loop
- Loop webhook is fired
- RMA is created in Ruby Has with data from webhook
- Returns are not approved automatically, so Ruby Has merchants will have to approve returns through Processing Events or by manually selecting Process Return within the Loop Admin
- Return is complete
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Ruby Has, with collaboration from the Loop team. The timeline is 1-2 weeks from kickoff with Loop
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all! Loop & Ruby Has will take care of this integration for you.
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Onboarding/Account Manager
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any additional questions.