The integration between Whiplash and Loop is a two-way integration, responsible for performing two primary actions:
- Creates returns within Whiplash when a return is initiated through Loop
- Process or flag a return within Loop based on items received by Whiplash
How it works
Qualifications for the Integration:
- This integration is available on our Plus plan with API access
- Loop has built and maintains this integration, which means no developer work is needed on the merchant's end
- This particular piece of middleware contains two flows from Loop → Whiplash to ensure all returns are captured and created
- Primary - webhook driven to create returns immediately following “pre_transit” label status
- Backup - performing an ASN pull 1x/day and scanning for any returns not captured from the previous day, this flow acts as a backup to the primary
- Customer submits return to Loop
- Return label hits “pre_transit” status, firing webhook
- Return is created in Whiplash with data from webhook
- Whiplash receives return package, generates item receipt and fires webhook to Loop
- Loop pulls item receipt from Whiplash and compares items against RMA
- Return is automatically Processed or Flagged based on receipt and merchant criteria
- Expected items, condition, etc.
- Return is complete
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Loop, with collaboration from Whiplash. The timeline is approximately 2 weeks from kickoff with Loop.
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all! Loop & Whiplash will take care of this integration for you.
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact email@example.com or your Onboarding/Account Manager.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.