The integration between RLM Apparel Software and Loop is a two-way integration, responsible for performing two primary actions:
- Create RMAs within RLM when a return is initiated in Loop
- Process or flag a return within Loop based on items received by RLM
How it works
Qualifications for the Integration:
- This integration is available on our Plus plan with API access
- Loop has built and maintains this integration, which means no developer work is needed on the merchant's end
- Merchant’s warehouse must be integrated with RLM the following fashion:
- ASN created in warehouse upon creation of RMA in RLM
- Receipt is recorded against the RMA in RLM
- Integration does not include any reconciliatory action pertaining to refunds from Shopify to RLM
- Customer submits return to Loop, firing Loop webhook
- RMA is created in RLM with data from webhook
- ASN is automatically generated in warehouse upon “transmit” action in RLM
- 3PL receives return package, generates item receipt in RLM
- Loop pulls item receipt from RLM and compares items against RMA
- Return is automatically Processed or Flagged based on receipt and merchant criteria
- Expected items, condition, etc.
- RMA resolved/closed in RLM
- Return is complete
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Loop, with collaboration from RLM. The timeline is approximately 2-4 weeks from kickoff with Loop.
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all! Loop & RLM will take care of this integration for you.
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Onboarding/Account Manager.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any additional questions.