The integration between RLM Apparel Software and Loop is a two-way integration, responsible for performing two primary actions:
- Create RMAs within RLM when a return is initiated in Loop
- Process or flag a return within Loop based on items received by RLM
How it works
Qualifications for the Integration:
- Loop has built and maintains this integration, which means no developer work is needed on the merchant's end
- Merchant’s warehouse must be integrated with RLM the following fashion:
- ASN created in warehouse upon creation of RMA in RLM
- Receipt is recorded against the RMA in RLM
- Integration does not include any reconciliatory action pertaining to refunds from Shopify to RLM
- Customer submits return to Loop, firing Loop webhook
- RMA is created in RLM with data from webhook
- ASN is automatically generated in warehouse upon “transmit” action in RLM
- 3PL receives return package, generates item receipt in RLM
- Loop pulls item receipt from RLM and compares items against RMA
- Return is automatically Processed or Flagged based on receipt and merchant criteria
- Expected items, condition, etc.
- RMA resolved/closed in RLM
- Return is complete
What plan do I need to be on to utilize this feature? This feature is included for merchants with Loop Plus or the Integrations add on. If you are not on one of these plans and would like to add this feature reach out to your Merchant Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Loop, with collaboration from RLM. The timeline is approximately 2-4 weeks from kickoff with Loop.
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all! Loop & RLM will take care of this integration for you.
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact your Onboarding/Account Manager. If you don't have one, please contact email@example.com
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.