Bergen Logistics Integration
The integration between Bergen Logistics and Loop is a two-way integration that creates return records (ASN or RA) within Bergen when a return is initiated in Loop, and then processes or flags returns based on items received by Bergen.
- Bergen has built and maintains this integration, currently available with the Integrations add on or Loop's Plus plan.
How it works
This integration leverages Loop’s Warehouse API to pull ASN data on a recurring basis, using it to create RMAs within Bergen. When items return to the warehouse, the integration again leverages Loop's API to trigger a process or flag event.
- This integration does not leverage a plug-and-play template and will require development for each instance
- Customer submits return to Loop
- Loop webhook is fired
- RMA is created in Bergen with data from webhook
- Warehouse receives return package, creates item receipt within Bergen
- Integration leverages Warehouse API to Process or Flag return based on receipt criteria
- RMA is closed in Bergen
- Return is complete
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Bergen Logistics, with collaboration from the Loop team. The timeline is 1-2 weeks from initial request to Bergen.
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all! Bergen will take care of the integration for you.
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact Bergen and let them know you'd like to set up an integration with Loop.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.