Full Circle Integration
The integration between Full Circle and Loop is a two-way integration, built and maintained by Full Circle, that is responsible for performing two primary actions:
- Create RMA within Full Circle when a return is initiated through Loop
- Process or flag a return within Loop based on items received by Full Circle
This integration is available with the Integrations add on or on Loop's Plus plan.
How it works
- This integration does not leverage a plug-and-play template and will require development by Full Circle for each instance
Qualifications for the Integration:
- This integration is available on our Plus plan with API access
- Full Circle has built and maintains this integration, which means no developer work is needed on the merchant's end
- Merchant’s warehouse must be integrated with Full Circle in the following fashion:
- ASN created in warehouse upon creation of RMA in Full Circle
- Receipt is recorded against the RMA in Full Circle
- Must be using Full Circle's Shopify connector
- Customer submits return to Loop
- Recurring ASN pull captures all returns
- RMA is created in Full Circle with data from ASN
- Warehouse receives return package, creates item receipt within Full Circle
- Integration leverages Warehouse API to Process or Flag return based on receipt criteria
- RMA is closed in Full Circle
- Return is complete
- Loop makes a new RMA to accommodate additional returns to the order
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Full Circle. The timeline is approximately 8-12 weeks from kickoff with Full Circle.
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all! Full Circle will take care of this integration for you.
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact Full Circle.