The integration between ShipHero and Loop is a two-way integration, responsible for performing two primary actions:
- Create returns within ShipHero when a return is initiated through Loop
- Process or flag a return within Loop based on return status updates in ShipHero
How it works
This integration leverages Loop’s Webhook feature to create returns in ShipHero as soon as a customer’s return is created.
When items return to the warehouse and a return status is updated, the integration uses the ShipHero Webhook feature to trigger a process or flag event.
Qualifications for the Integration:
- This integration is available on our Plus plan with API access or add-on Integration
- Loop has built and maintains this integration, which means no developer work is needed on the merchant's end
- Customer submits return to Loop
- Loop Webhook fires
- RMA is created in ShipHero using Webhook Data
- Warehouse receives return package, updates return status in ShipHero
- ShipHero Webhook fires
- RMA is closed in ShipHero
- Return is complete
How long will it take to set up this integration? Implementation and maintenance is handled by Loop, with assistance from someone with access to your ShipHero account. The timeline is approximately 1 week from kickoff with Loop.
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all!
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact email@example.com or your Onboarding/Account Manager. They will provide you with step-by-step instructions for getting started!