The integration between Loop and ReCharge allows merchants to automatically issue 1-time refunds on ReCharge subscription orders via ReCharge.
For merchants using ReCharge and Shop Now On Store: This integration does not currently support the exchange of a single product for a new subscription.
What it does
Qualifications for the Integration:
- This integration is available on our Plus plan with API access or Add-on Integrations
- Loop has built and maintains this integration, which means no developer work is needed on the merchant's end
How to activate
First, you'll need an API key from your ReCharge app in Shopify.
- Go to your Shopify admin.
- Click Apps on the left hand side, and click into the ReCharge app.
- On the top bar, click Integrations, and then API tokens... at the top right of that page. (If you don't see this button, please reach out to the ReCharge team).
On the API tokens page, click Create an API token to generate a new key.
You will need read and write access to the following permissions: Orders, Subscriptions, & Payments
You'll then need to take this token and drop it into Loop to complete the integration.
- In the Loop admin, navigate to Settings > Integrations. If you're not seeing an Integrations tab, please contact your onboarding manager. If you are already live with Loop, contact your account manager or our support team at email@example.com.
- Flip the switch next to Enable Recharge integration, and enter your newly created API key from ReCharge. Hit Save.
Loop will now issue refunds on ReCharge orders directly through ReCharge.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.