Omnisend is currently in Open Beta and available to all eligible merchants, if you're interested in getting this set up please contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Omnisend is a text message marketing tool used by Loop's merchants. This integration between Omnisend and Loop allows merchants to set up workflows that can be initiated by Loop return events. For example: sending an SMS to thank the customer for dropping off their package, or to remind them that their instant exchange is about to expire. Merchants on Loop's Plus plans (or have the Integrations Add On) can use this integration.
In this article:
- Connecting Omnisend
Before following these steps, you will need an active Omnisend account and an active Loop Plus account or the Integrations Add-On to use this integration.
1. To begin the integration process, please contact your Onboarding Manager or email@example.com if you are already live with Loop. We will enable the Omnisend features for you on the backend before you can enable it in your Loop integrations tab.
2. After our team makes the enablements on our backend, you’ll now see Omnisend as an available integration in your Loop admin:
3. Then, log into your Omnisend account to generate the API Key. To do this, click on your brand name in the top right corner -> Store settings:
4. Click on the API keys section:
5. Then click the Create API Key button:
6. Enter the name of your API key, keep default settings and click Save.
3. Once enabled, you will need to enter a valid API key:
Then you're done!
Once the integration is enabled, Loop will send the following events, but it is up to you to configure your Omnisend instance to trigger journeys from them:
- Loop Return Created
- Loop Return Status Updated
- Loop Label Updated
- Loop Exchange Out Of Stock
- Loop Out Of Stock Resolved
- Loop Return Expiring
- Loop Return Expired
- Loop Instant Exchange Reminder
- Loop Instant Exchange Notice
- Loop Payment Transaction
- Loop Refund Transaction
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all!
How do I get started? To begin the integration process, please contact your Onboarding/Account Manager. If you're already live, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.