Viewing your returns data
In Loop Reporting, you can visualize data and reports on your Refunds and Exchanges to gain better insight into your customers’ post-purchase behavior.
The Reporting Dashboard
The Reporting dashboard displays a breakdown of total returns and new revenue using Loop.
An instant returns breakdown on the left-hand side shows the number of Total Returns, with a percentage breakdown of new revenue.
In the example below, 16% of all revenue returned was part of an exchange:
The graph view shows your Total Returns trend over a specified period of time. This information reflects a specific time increment that is chosen within the calendar toggle in the upper right-hand corner.
The calendar picker supports set or custom ranges:
The green value underneath “Shop Now” indicates additional revenue processed through the Shop Now feature in Loop Pro or Plus plan in a given timeframe. This additional revenue is implemented through the Stripe up-sell capability enabled per merchant.
To help you gain visibility into your product and accounting, several report types are available for download. These reports provide a wealth of information about how your customers interact with your products over time.
- ASN: Share tracking information and return status with your warehouse
- Returned item: View a breakdown of refunds versus exchanges
- New item: View a breakdown of exchanges
- Return reasons by product: View return reasons grouped by product ID
- Return reasons by SKU: View return reasons grouped by SKU
- Return reasons by line items: View return reasons grouped by line items
- Refunds: View refunds that have been issued by Loop
- Gift cards: View gift cards that have been issued by Loop
- Stripe revenue: View new revenue transactions processed by Shop Now
All downloads will have the name of the report along with a Unix timestamp to mark the exact time of download for record-keeping and to prevent duplicate download names.
By default, these reports are set to download the last week’s worth of data. To change this, define a date range in the calendar picker:
Insert FAQ question here
Insert FAQ answer here
Have a question about Reporting? Need help with something else?
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com.