The integration between Deliverr and Loop is a two-way integration, responsible for performing two primary actions:
- Creates RMAs within Deliverr when a return is initiated through Loop
- Processes or flags returns within Loop based on items received by Deliverr
In this article:
- Set Up
- How it works
Connecting Loop & Deliverr:
- Log in to https://sellerportal.deliverr.com
- Next, visit Returns → Setting
- Click +Connect below Loop
- Copy API key from Loop by navigating to Settings → Developers → API Keys in your Loop admin
- Paste API Key on Deliverr’s page and click on Connect
- Copy the given address for Deliverr to be added to your Destinations on Loop
How it works
This integration creates RMAs within Deliverr each time a return is initiated, and takes action within Loop (process or flag) upon item receipt by Deliverr. When items return to the warehouse, Deliverr sends Loop line item level information from which Loop triggers a process or flag event.
- Customer submits return to Loop
- Deliverr polls Loop's Detailed Returns List API
- RMA is created in Deliverr using the data retrieved from the above step
- Warehouse receives return package, updates return status in Deliverr
- Deliverr Webhook fires
- RMA is closed in Deliverr
- Return is automatically Processed or Flagged in Loop based on receipt and merchant criteria
What plan do I need to be on to utilize this feature? This feature is included for merchants with Loop Plus or the Integrations add on. If you are not on one of these plans and would like to add this feature reach out to your Merchant Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration? Not at all!
How do I get started? Using the steps above, you can connect your Loop & Deliverr accounts yourself. If you have any questions or would like assistance, please contact your email@example.com.