Gorgias Integration: Initiate Return
Using the new Gorgias self-service feature, customers can now initiate a Loop return from the chat widget or Help Center and automatically be deep-linked into Loop’s return flow, which circumvents the need for the order lookup page. This means that your customers don't need to remember their Order Number/Zip Code or start a chat with your agents. Therefore, your team can easily deflect and automate up to 30% of your chat tickets!
In this article, we'll show you how to get it set up in Gorgias.
If you are interested in our other Gorgias integrations, please refer to their Help Article’s listed below for:
- Gorgias Integration - Loop Returns Data in Gorgias Admin - Place Loop returns data right inside your Gorgias admin so your support agents can stay focused and close tickets faster by viewing return data in the same window you use to talk to customers.
- Gorgias Integration - Gorgias Chat Widget in Loop - Include Gorgias’s chat widget directly within the returns portal to help ensure that customers get an outcome they love, and any support they need while returning.
To activate this integration, you will need to:
- Be on a Loop Plus plan, or have the Integrations add-on.
- Subscribed to Gorgias’s Automation Add-On.
- Have already installed our Gorgias Integration - Loop Returns Data in Gorgias Admin.
If you would like to use this integration but do not have either of those Loop plans, please email your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on upgrading.
If you would like to use this integration but are not subscribed to Gorgias’s Automation Add-On, please reach out to the Gorgias support team.
First, you will need to set up our Loop Returns Data in Gorgias Admin integration before installing this integration.
Please follow the steps below:
- Access your self-serve settings by following the path Settings → Self-service under 'Automation':
- Once there, please open the 'Order Management Flows' tab:
- Pick the 'Return Order' setting:
- There you will notice the new option! It's called 'Return Method' and presents you with a drop-down menu where you can choose the Loop integration as a return method:
- Remember to save your changes and you're all set! Both on your chat and on your help center.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com!