Viewing the customer returns portal
There are two ways to access the Loop Customer Portal – through the Loop Admin and via the custom domain for your portal.
Accessing from Loop admin
- Navigate to Loop admin.
- In the bottom left corner, click the "Returns Portal" link
- Once selected, the customer portal will open in a new browser tab.
To directly access the returns portal:
- If you know the URL to your customer portal, enter it into a browser URL bar, and click enter.
Can I change the domain name of my store’s returns portal?
Yes. Complete the following steps:
- Set up a CNAME redirect pointing the old URL to the new URL
- Notify Loop Support that you have set up the CNAME redirect
- Let Loop know what you would like the new domain to be so we can make the switch on our end
Check out this article on how to customize your Loop Customer Portal.
If you have any other questions or would like more information before installing Loop please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.