Viewing the Customer Returns Portal
The customer Returns Portal is what your customers will use to access Loop for requesting a return.
In this article:
- How to Access the Returns Portal
How to Access the Returns Portal
There are two ways to access the Loop Returns Portal: 1) through the Loop Admin and 2) through the custom domain for your portal
Through the Loop Admin
- Navigate to Loop Admin
- In the bottom left corner, select Returns Portal
- The customer returns portal will open in a new browser tab
Through the Custom Domain
- If you know the URL to your customer portal, enter it into a browser URL bar (typical setup: brand.loopreturns.com)
- This is the URL that you have dropped/will drop on your Return Policy page on your website
- To find the URL, access it through the Loop Admin
Once on your customer Returns Portal, you will see a variety of opportunities to brand the portal, specific to your brand's desires. See the Customizations article for ways to adjust these settings.
Can I change the domain name of my store’s Returns Portal? Yes, if you are on our Advanced, Pro or Plus plan. We recommend something like: returns.brand.com or exchanges.brand.com. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Onboarding/Account Manager to help with this set up.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any additional questions.