Viewing the Customer Returns Portal
The customer Returns Portal is what your customers will use to access Loop for requesting a return. This article will walk you through the following:
- How to Access the Returns Portal
How to Access the Returns Portal
There are two ways to access the Loop Returns Portal: 1) through the Loop Admin and 2) through the custom domain for your portal
Through the Loop Admin
- Navigate to Loop Admin
- In the bottom left corner, select Returns Portal
- The customer returns portal will open in a new browser tab
Through the Custom Domain
- If you know the URL to your customer portal, enter it into a browser URL bar (typical setup: brand.loopreturns.com)
- This is the URL that you have dropped/will drop on your Return Policy page on your website
- To find the URL, access it through the Loop Admin
Once on your customer Returns Portal, you will see a variety of opportunities to brand the portal, specific to your brand's desires. See the Customizations article for ways to adjust these settings.
Can I change the domain name of my store’s Returns Portal? Yes, if you are on our Pro or Plus plan. We recommend something like: returns.brand.com or exchanges.brand.com. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Onboarding/Account Manager to help with this set up.
Can I remove the Powered by Loop watermark? The watermark is standard on our Loop Lite and Basic plans, but if you are on Pro or Plus you can hide this branding. Please contact email@example.com or your Onboarding/Account Manager to help with this request.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.