In this article, you will learn how to manage Loop user accounts. To access Accounts, navigate to Settings > Accounts in Loop admin.
The account owner will default to the first account created in your Loop admin during the onboarding process.
To edit account owner information:
- Log into the account owner account
- Click on the name of the account owner.
- Edit the user information
- Save changes.
Note: The email associated with the account owner's account will be used for both logging in and for invoices from Loop, so you should ensure that this is an active email address you'll be able to access in the future.
Staff accounts will have full access to Loop, with the exception that they cannot edit the Account Owner account.
To add a staff account:
- Click "Add staff account"
- Fill out all required fields
- Save changes
Edit and Delete Users
- Click on an account name
- Change the information in the appropriate fields
- Save changes
- Click on the account name
- Press "Delete" button in the bottom left corner
- Note: Staff Accounts do not have the ability to delete the account owner.
I forgot my password. How do I reset?
To reset your password
- Select “Forgot Password?” at the login screen in Loop Admin
- Enter your email to receive a password reset link
I no longer have access to the email associated with my Loop admin account. How can I log in?
Another Admin User can go in and edit user information for you. If you do not have access to another account or the account owner information, please reach out to us.
Can a staff account see billing information?
For more information on how to designate a billing manager, see this guide.